The Mosaic Community Trust collaborates with a range of partners to empower isolated and vulnerable individuals to build strong cohesive communities
We work with the most disadvantaged in North Westminster and target the economically and socially deprived communities of the Church Street ward where most of our project participants live:
- 53% of residents were born outside of the UK.
- 42% of children are eligible to receive free meals.
- 43% of the ward is in the top 5% most deprived in England.
- 37% of households earn less than £20,000 a year.
- 43% of older people aged 65 plus live alone.
Our approach is based on our Theory of Change for building stronger communities, Domains of Change for improving mental health and wellbeing, and Mosaic’s Approach to community integration. These bespoke pathways to change underpin the way we approach our work, engage with partners and communities to initiate and create lasting change.